Chair Yoga and Meditation
Harmony for Mind, Body, and Spirit
Fourth Wednesday of each month from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
Next meeting at the Arden-Dimick Library is February 27, 2019. No fee for this class.
Arden-Dimick Library - Community Room
891 Watt Ave, Sacramento, CA 95864
• Each meeting includes:
• Simple Chair Yoga for Beginners
(If can sit, you can do this!)
• Easy Meditation for Relaxation
• Short talk on a health & wellness topic
Listen to your inner wisdom
Cultivate your inner healer
NEW: A one hour Chair Yoga and Meditation will be offered at the Bread of Life located at 1260 Fulton Avenue, Suite A, Sacramento CA 95825
Upcoming classes are scheduled:
- February 26 at 2:00 to 3:00 pm
- March 26 at 2:00 to 3:00 pm
Fee is $10 donation to the Bread of Life. These sessions will be one-hour with 30 minutes of yoga and a 10 minute meditation. With time for questions and discussion about yoga and meditation.
Please RSVP to the Bread of Life to reserve your space. Call (916) 648-1803 or register on-line.
Limited to 12 people.
Details about the 1 hour chair yoga and meditation class offered at the Bread of Life. $10 donation requested.
2019 2 BOL Chair Yoga and Meditation.201[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [185.7 KB]
Chair Yoga is beneficial for seniors
• Decreases pain and fatigue
• Improves physical health
• Increases flexibility and mobility
• Good for the heart & circulation
• Yoga makes you happier
• Yoga brings more peace
• Classes offer community
• Chair Yoga is accessible for all abilities and levels of health