Spiritual direction is an opportunity to tend to the awareness of the sacred in your life and to how you are being prompted to express that sacredness.
As a spiritual director, Marilyn provides a contemplative listening presence, reflects, and invites questions to deepen your awareness of your inner guidance.
The wisdom you seek is already written in your heart.
"Spiritual progress consists in the spontaneous growth of understanding from within." Meher Baba, Discourses
Marilyn is a member of Spiritual Directors International (SDI). To learn more about spiritual direction, visit the SDI website.
Private session (50 minutes): $55 to $95
Please contact Marilyn, to determine if this is your next step.
What Spiritual Direction Is Not
• Financial or legal advice.
What are You Looking For?
• If you are interested in learning about the beliefs, observances, and texts of a religion because you want to know more or seek to more fully identify with that faith community, you are seeking religious education or formation.
• If you want to relieve your anxieties and learn how to understand and deal with their causes, you are seeking psychotherapy.
• If you want insight into how the wisdom of religious tradition might help you understand and respond to your problems, you are seeking pastoral counseling.
• If you wish to deepen your relationship with God so that you can recognize how God’s spirit might be calling you and moving in your life, you are seeking spiritual guidance [spiritual direction].
Addison, Howard, Show Me Your Way – The Complete Guide to Exploring Interfaith Spiritual Direction (Woodstock: Skylight Paths Publishing, 2000), 37.